Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have just realised ...................


Hello everyone again.... after I just finished the blog I have just done, I had a flick thru the blogs I have written and realised one big piece of news that I never wrote about.
This is MCMOOS huge Virtual show win....!!!
The virtual show was held last year and it covers the world stage basically. Everyone sends in photos, front, back and side of the animal they want to enter and they all get judged by a well known Highland judge. This time it was Glen Blume from the united states. There were 162 enteries from around the world and guess what.... Janny T McMoo WON !! and McGee McMoo came 2ND. Oh the excitement... we were absolutely thrilled of course and more than anything, shows that we are breeding these beauties right.


1 comment:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

just found your website...can't wait to look back through the older entries. we're getting scottish highland cows this week and am so excited! :-)

About Me

My photo
Upper Hutt, Wellington, New Zealand
Breeders of friendly "true type Highlands"

champions

champions
We all did really well !!

The winners

The winners
Meat & Wool Cup Winners